CABANA SURF & STAY RESERVATIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For room reservations, please call +62 813 9884 3228(8am-10pm)
For general enquiries, please call +62 813 9884 3228(24 hours)
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Cabana Surf & Stay (Cabana Surf and Stay) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rate is for 1 adult only.
- Rates include prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to 21 % service charge and government tax.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults for huts room type and 4 adults for lodge room type.
- A cash deposit of value of 1 day of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, Cabana Surf and Stay reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room, if under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00am.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at Cabana Surf and Stay prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with Cabana Surf and Stay's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- Cabana Surf and Stay accepts Visa, Mastercard. Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 2 weeks (i.e., by 4pm West Indonesian/GMT +7) prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 2 Weeks of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of total stay (inclusive of service charge and government tax.)
- Cancellation or amendment made more than 2 Weeks of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 25% from total stay (inclusive of service charge and government tax.)
- In the event of no-show, a fee of total stay charge (inclusive of service charge and government tax.) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
- For reservations for groups of 10 people and above, please email Cabana Surf and Stay at email@example.com.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Cabana Surf & Stay and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations, its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Indonesia) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) Cabana Surf & Stay and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of Cabana Surf & Stay and its affiliates.
- You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. Cabana Surf and Stay reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- No prepared food from sources other than Cabana Surf and Stay's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by Cabana Surf and Stay, your stay subsequently shall be subject to Cabana Surf and Stay's standard terms and conditions of stay.
- Cabana Surf and Stay may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if Cabana Surf and Stay is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- Cabana Surf and Stay shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold Cabana Surf and Stay harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by Cabana Surf and Stay.
- Cabana Surf and Stay shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by Cabana Surf and Stay.
- Cabana Surf and Stay is not liable for any damage to any personal items, theft, illness, injury or death caused while traveling or staying in Cabana Surf and Stay.
- Cabana Surf and Stay reserves the right to cancel a person's accommodation due to disrespectful behavior.
- Cabana Surf and Stay strongly advised our respective guest to arrange his or her travel insurance prior to the departure of their country of origin and it is the responsibility of the guest.
- Cabana Surf and Stay is not responsible for any guest actions and will not be involved in any legal matters related to crime, drugs or anything that is against the law, both in the guests country of origin and/or Indonesia.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Indonesia.